Land Surveying, Party Chief
We are looking to hire a party chief with experience in all facets of land surveying and a willingness to learn and progress within the company.
- Experience with topographic mapping and boundary surveying.
- Ability to follow survey drawings, Qtr. Section maps, design plans (civil and architectural), survey drawings, as-built drawings, etc.
- Ability to perform field calculations such as a traverse, boundary, grading, grids, etc.
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- Communication skills, and the aptitude to work effectively as a team member with field crews, project owners, general contractors, etc.
- Have a positive attitude, be proactive, and possess the ability to work expediently when required.
- Minimum 2 year of responsible charge as a party chief.
- Ability to work as a 1 man crew when needed.
- Experience with boundary determination, staking, mapping, creating line work in the field.
- Valid Drivers license.
- Able to work 8 hours per day.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
2009 Minor Avenue East, 98102, Seattle
December 3, 2018